top of page
  • What type of documentation to I need to provide to rent a space?
    As with all legal documents we require government-issued photo ID (example: driver's license, state ID, or passport). When storing any type of vehicle in one of our outdoor spaces we will need a copy of current registration and insurance. Only currently tagged/street legal vehicles or trailers will be accepted for storage in our outdoor spaces.
  • Do you have handcarts and dollies available at your facility? Do you offer a rental truck? Do you sell locks, boxes, and other storage supplies?
    Yes, we provide complimentary flatbed carts to assist in your move and our on-site lobby/store has a variety of packing supplies available at competitive prices. In addition, we have available to rent by our tenants only, a daily non-CDL box truck.
  • When can I move in?
    Once we agree that we have space available either as a single or combination of units which meet your requirements you will be asked to fill out a few documents. We can send you the forms via email, but some things will still have to be confirmed via phone or in person review.
  • Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
    No, our contracts are all month-to-month however, you may wish to lock in a rate by prepaying your account. Rates are subject to change with thirty (30) days' notice. To lock in your rate, you are required to prepay a minimum of 6 months in advance.
  • Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?
    All items listed as hazardous as defined by the Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation & Liability Act. Which includes but not limited to petroleum products, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. All substances or materials deemed hazardous/toxic by federal, state or local law, code, ordinance or regulation.
  • When can I move out?
    Our normal contract terms require written notice 30 days prior to termination of your rental agreement. Written notice is acceptable via email or postal letter and becomes effective the end of the month in which it is received. We will, however, accept in person notice no less than two (2) weeks prior to the end of the month. Without proper notice you may be held liable for additional rent.
  • How do I make a payment?
    You may pay by cash, check, money order or credit card. (We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express). You may pay in person, by mail, or by phone. Often our customers sign up to have payments automatically deducted from their credit card monthly to avoid any late fees. Please remember your payment is due the first (1st) of every month and is late when not received on or before the fifth (5th) of the month.
bottom of page